Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bonjourno!

Shalom! Ciao! Aloha! Hola! I am in Italy! And I am in a daze. Everything seems so surreal! I can't believe I am here. We had a pretty packed schedule for just arriving on a plane, which was fun in itself...I have never been so tired in my life! I am sleeping in a hotel tonight, because there was a nun convention in the convent that I will be staying at. So, tomorrow I will get to see my real room. We have already walked around a bit, ate pasta, saw some monuments and such...so I am well on my way. The girls seem pretty nice, and excited to get to know everyone. I am more nervous about assimilating into Italian Culture and every day customs. Well I AM SOOOOOO TIRED i want to pass out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home