Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Sunday, January 20, 2008

update time

Hello! I am writing from my little room in a convent, which has a cross above my bed, and I am forbidden to take it down. My legs are quite tired, because I have basically traveled all around Rome. I have NO CLUE how to get back to where we went, but I am pretty sure I have walked far and wide throughout Rome. The city is absolutely AMAZING! Everywhere we go there is so much going on, and it is hard to pass an ancient ruin and beautiful church without admiring it, and let me tell you, our guide walk a mile a minute, so I am clearly getting my work out. I can't wait to wander around the city and try and get to different places. The people seem pretty nice so far, I have made a couple of good friends so far, but I think it would be really interesting to meet some Italian people. They definitely don't speak English as well as I expected, but I am learning a lot about their customs and hopefully I will learnt o speak a little. Tomorrow I am starting my classes. I am taking Italian, Intro to the Art of Rome, Food and Culture, The City of Rome, and Drawing from Masterpieces. I am really excited!

Also, I put the link to my picture album if you want to take a look! I can't help taking pictures of everything. I guess I got it from my dad....Love you all!

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2008 at 10:01 AM , Blogger CateL said...

Hey, Jennifer!

I love your comments and I'm having a blast reading your blog and seeing your pictures! Yah!

Love,
Auntie Cate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home