Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ok so sorry I haven't written, but these last couple of weeks have been hard ones. Basically, I am leaving on friday. And I am not too happy about that, because I really am not ready to leave. And on top of trying to do EVERYTHING in the last couple days here, we have actual finals, which is sad and time consuming, but I guess that is what we came here to do. I love Italy so much, I have come to realize. It is an amazing place. And I dont think it is in the people, or the program or all the other bullshit, but it just comes back to the fact that this country is so beautiful it is continuously hard to accept. I can't believe the people who are unhappy here, because I dont know if they are really appreciating the country. Everywhere I look there are relationships and life and connections between people, despite the sick flashers, who I HATE by the way. 

Last night we had our farewell party. FAREWELL!!!!! Nooooo! I dont know what I am going to eat everyday when I get home, and I know I said that when I first got here, but I really did get in the habit of having a pizza a day, or maybe two. And this is not pizza like any pizza in america. This is fresh tomatoey engulfed in a mozzarella madness, seeping into the paper thin crust of goodness. No where can I find this in the states. 

I will keep you updated, pretty much this week will be hectic, but after the program I am going to England and Ireland, so ya, there is more to come!

Pace 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home