Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another weekend has passed...I only have two more weeks left it is so sad! I have had such an amazing weekend with my friend Samantha. It is great having someone to share Italy with, and tell her all I know about Rome. The weekend has been amazingly beautiful. Everyday has been warm and sunny. On friday we went to the beach, and it was quite lovely. My friends and I actually went swimming in the ocean. It was so refreshing. On Saturday we went on an adventure to Florence. It was really nice, yet very crowded. Tourist season has begun! But we wandered around and found this amazing food fair. A man told me it happened once a year, and there were tons of little stalls promoting and selling their foods. So, we got a bunch of cheese, bread and other foods, and had a picnic on the steps of a church. Then we went to see the synagogue, which was absolutely beautiful. It was built in the 1800s. I have really had an amazing weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home