Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Field Trip

My classes are far from the typical classes. I am taking Italian, Intro to the Art of Rome, The City of Rome, Italian Food and Culture, and Drawing of Monuments. So far I have been to most of my classes. For my art history class and my city of Rome class we have a one hour lecture a week, and a four hour field trip. Today, I went to the Roman Forum for my art history class, which was incredible. It is amazing to actually be able to go to the places that we are studying. 

The food so far has been delicious to the taste, yet it is taking some time to adjust to. It is actually funny because we get two meals included with the school, breakfast, which consists of a hard roll, that is hallow inside. And a weird lunch with pork and ham and veal. For dinner we have to find places on our own, which is challenging because we dont really know where to go that is good and not so pricey. But, I guess it is all about the experience! Hopefully the group can continuously eat dinner! Email me or get skype! Or ask my mom for my address and send me cool things.....

xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home