Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Monday, May 5, 2008

Other than my art project I am done with finals! And normally this would be the time where I run around all excited about summer, and no school, but I am actually really sad. Saying goodbye to college professors has never been a big deal for me. But, honestly I have never found out so much about a professor's life, or grown as close to them as I had here. I think in some way or another each of them have been inspiring. I just said goodbye to my art history professor, and she is just the cutest little lady! And I had my Jan, the evil teacher, final, and although I am pretty sure I failed, in someway I am going to miss his evil ways...

Anyway, I just got back from dinner at this place called Tutti Frutti. It is the cutest little place, you have to ring the doorbell to get in. And the waiter is so nice, we had him before. And he made a us a special dessert because we are leaving!!! Boo Hoo! I love Italy, all the people are so nice and so willing to talk to you. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home