Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ciao!

I have a new album, basically they are pics of my field trips so far. There are so many places to remember, so I thought it would be best to take pictures! So, check them out....


http://oxy.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2022451&l=2f460&id=14501905

.Today we went to the Trestevere, which is a little section of the city located across the Tiber River. They have cute little shops, and we got cappuccino (which are amazing btw) and gelato. Of course I did not get gelato, because as most of you know I have to be in a very strange mood to want frozen sweets. But, I did get this amazing thing, I dont know what it is, but it was a delight! It was like a flat, roundish cone, yet sweeter and softer that tasted like cinnamon and there was a caramel-like substance in it. It was basically amazing! So I have just been starting my classes, and trying to find my way through Rome. It has certainly been quite an experience so far! Thank goodness it is the weekend! 


(here is the other website if you lost it, my first album http://oxy.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2022254&l=7aa34&id=14501905

Love you miss you!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home