Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Italian, Italian and more Italian


Hello friends and family! I just wanted to give everyone a little update. I have been pretty much consumed with classes, because of course Occidental requires us to take more classes than anyone else of the program, oh well...I guess it is a good experience. On monday I just had lectures for some of my course, although I missed Italian in the morning because I was deathly ill. Yesterday I went on a walking tour for my art history class. It was pretty intense. We visited the Colosseum for probably about a quick 45 min, then to the Pantheon, and then the Ara Pacis. All of the stops were really interesting, but we really didn't stay there for a long time. The Ara Pacis was really cool, it was the Alter of Augustan Peace, and it was in this modern museum designed by the same man who created the Ghetty Museum in LA. And the alter was in amazing condition for how old it was. I had my first on site drawing class, which was alright, it just doesn't seem to be that serious of class. But, I am having a good time. Miss you love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home