Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Y'all would love this place

I guess when there is drama, amazing sights, lack of sleep, and extensive walking, you know your weekend is a success. Friday night I had a full discotec experience. I went to this club, which practically reminded me of a movie. I literally thought I was back in LA, but ironically most people were speaking Italian. First of all, there was a line to get in, but one of my friend started networking, so they let us in for free. Second, everyone looked entirely too glamorous, and I felt out of place. Third, there was ABSOLUTELY no way I would EVER buy a drink there, seeing that they were 15 Euro a pop. It was fun though, we danced until the bitter end. 

On Saturday, Mindy embarked upon our own Journey. We went to Tivoli and it was literally amazingly beautiful. We went to this Villa, and there were probably about 50 waterfalls in the garden. It was really inspiring as an artist, and I want to go back. There was also a castle in the town, which is always a plus in my book. I really love exploring, and I have been taking thousands of pictures, because I am hoping to use them in my art. I am also really to have Mindy with me, because she is such a cool traveling buddy. There is too much drama in this program, but I am glad I get to experience Italy with a really genuine person, although who knows when she will get sick of me. 

Also, I think I am starting to learn Italian a little bit, which is exciting.


I am really starting to believe that it is the simple things in life that really matter. (Sorry for my scatter brain thoughts, but it is kind of how I think). I think it is when you are away, it is when you really appreciate the people you love and that love you. I really miss my family, sasha and sadie and carrie and alyssa, and all of my Jews, because they are my people more than anything. Ok...now that I have starting talking about my feelings, I will ciao ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home