Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty Firenze


Ciao ciao! I just wanted to give a little update on what is going on with life in Italy! This weekend I traveled to Florence for an AMAZING field trip. We stayed the entire weekend there,which was really exciting. I really enjoyed Florence, because it was beautiful and surprisingly clean, compared to Rome. We pretty much had a full weekend visiting art museums and such. I saw the David for the second time, which is pretty breathtaking. He is quite an attracting statue, I am not going to lie. So, I pretty much explored the city, got a total of 5 hours a sleep for the whole weekend, and bought a couple of leather purses. I really want to go back. Now I am just recovering from the weekend. I heart you all mucho, and hopefully I will be a little more frequent in my blog update! Oh and PS this is Mindy and me standing by the river. Aren't we just lovely?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home