Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Adventure



I went on an adventure today. Basically, I have been deathly ill again, yes I know I am a hypochondriac, but my point is there is nothing open in Italia on Sundays, well at least not where I live. So, it makes if very difficult to get drugs, especially when you are dying. My RAish lady, is possibly the nicest woman I have ever met, and she took me to get medicine, which was definitely  crazy experience. We met this nice 78 year old woman, on our path to farmacia discovery. And she told us that the only pharmacy open was at the main train station, called termeni. Together we made a long treck through the subway with this little Italian woman, who spoke in Italian to us the entire way. She told me everything I can do to help my cold, and feel better. She was so cute, taking the subway and guiding us through the station. It was literally an experience of a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home