Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bella


Bourjorno! I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, that is why I am so bad at these types of things, but oh well! I guess I have been busy in ITALY! I am really getting use to traveling and being in Rome. It is scary to think that I have already been here for a whole month. This week I was pretty sick with this crazy cold that is going around, so I have been scrounging to find drugs that will make it less painful. Apparently even the farmacias don't even speak english. This week was pretty packed with classes. We had an Art History test, right after the Florence trip. For my walking tour for Art History we went to a bunch of little churches, because we have reached the Medieval Age...My City of Rome class is pretty much agony. The professor is insane, and yells at me for walking too slow, and having to go to the bathroom. I m so excited it is the weekend! Yesterday, I went to a photography exhibit that was right above the Trevi Fountain. It was some Asian artist, who really captured amazing pictures. Then, we went shopping, although I have been kind of disappointed that I have not found clothes I MUST HAVE. I am just scared to do laundry, because a) it costs like 5 euro, and b) the nuns washer is no bene c) the walk to a laundry mat is incredibly not worth it. By the way, the picture up above is me in florence rubbing this boars nose and throwing a coin in the fountain for good luck. So, here I am in Italy, trying to find my way and live life to its fullest. It really is a wonderful place. 

Peace and Love!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home