Italy=Fun, Excitement, and crazy ADVENTURES

Thursday, March 13, 2008

hello and goodbye!

I realize I have been MIA...but I just wanted to do a quick little update. Tomorrow I am leaving for my spring break! AND I AM SOOOOO EXCITED (slash a little nervous)! I literally cannot even explain how incredible it is going to be to go to so many places I have never been before. I am leaving for Paris tomorrow, and then I am going to Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, and Austria. It was crazy how mindy and I planned this all on our own. And we are staying in hotels/hostels...and it is going to be so exciting! so i am once again trying to back as light, as possible...which is always a struggle. but, anyway...hopefully I will be able to give you little updates on my trip, I know mindy is bringing her computer, and there will probably be internet cafes. so send me lots of emails, and I shall send you a postcard! If i haven't sent you a postcard yet, it is because I dont have your address so email it to me! xoxoxooxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home